If you sell to customers in foreign countries, it is very likely you need to register for VAT in that country. VAT registration is a very complicated process, requiring language skills, knowledge of local legislation and the application process.
As a non-resident business, you may also be required to appoint a fiscal representative or local tax agent in order to get a VAT number.
• Complimentary assessment of VAT registration obligations
• Advice on registration dates and types
• Guidance on the documentation and information required
• Translation services where required
• Review of all relevant registration material
• Preparation and submission of all application forms
• Managing all correspondence with the tax authorities